Wood Fence Installation in Los Angeles
Servicing all over Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Baldwin Hills, Miracle Mile
We offer Great Quality and still a nice wood fence at a lower budget.
We are family owned with over 30 years of experience.
Our fences always look beautiful on both sides!
If their price is lower, it is simply because others will do less work.
There is less attention to detail when a cheap fence is built.
Craftsmanship is our main focus on any fence project that we build.
- Our framework and structure is always built for maximum longevity, durability and visual appeal.
- We set all of our wood fence posts in concrete and they are either pressure-treated, or redwood. Both last for many years.
- When we build a wood fence, we build it w/ at least 3 railings to nail to.
- The backs of our fences are also very nice - neighbor friendly.
- These 3 railings prevent the boards from warping.
- We are very careful to make sure that the framing boards are in the same line. This is a nice detail that makes this budget project stand out as truly handcrafted fences.
- If you have framework that is not installed properly, you will end up with a fence that costs the same but does not compare in appearance and durability.
Our budget minded, standard wood fences are a low price, but they are still built using high-quality craftsmanship all over Los Angeles.
We use 2 types of fence boards.
Common Redwood and Conheart Redwood.
Common Redwood contains some of the white colored wood and while this redwood is great for fence building and lasts for many years,
it is still susceptible to termites.
This fence in the photo below is on an incline and we used Conheart Redwood.
This lumber is a little higher price, but this type of wood keeps away termites by around 75%
Conheart Redwood is the heart of the redwood tree and it contains certain oils and minerals that the insects do not like. This first larger photo is the conheart redwood.