With the Harwell Design onsite consultation, you get more than just a meeting about your fence.
You will receive a fence building education. We really look forward to collaborating with you and it is our pleasure to serve you!
Owner, Arian Harwell has over 30 years of experience in custom woodworking and various types of building.
His father, Jake Harwell has over 45 years of experience as a sign maker, furniture builder and also a fantastic artist.
The many years of working together as a father and son team, and the artistry that they provide is what sets Harwell Design apart.
What is included:
- 45-60 minute informative and inspirational consultation on your property.
- We will offer many original ideas that you will not find in lower cost fence builders.
- We offer ideas such as... Custom Outdoor Furniture and beautiful Garden Products. - (Both are a great way to enhance the yard and tie the rest of the yard together...We have tons of this on display at our showroom)
- Both onsite visits and visits at the showroom, will provide expert perspective on the building process such as...
- Stain color and stain options for longevity, maintenance etc.
- Wood type suggestions for best durability and the best price.
- We will also give you suggestions that will Save You Money! That's a promise!
You will receive a professional, itemized quote, not a text message or a 1 paragraph simple email with 1 price at the bottom.
Our attention to detail is delivered in the estimate - just as much as our final product!
Note: We do not create full renderings. This is an additional charge.
However, with this consultation, we do provide simple sketches over the photos of your property. This gives you great feel for what you will be receiving with Harwell Design.
Some of our Past Onsite Sketch Ideas :
DETAILED ESTIMATE EXAMPLE - Text Only
DETAILED ESTIMATE EXAMPLE - With onsite photos, detailed descriptions and basic project sketches
You will gain the confidence that every homeowner is looking for when hiring any specialty contractor for your home improvements.
Thank you and we appreciate the opportunity to work with you!
Pay with the "Buy Now" option above...or use these payment options here
In order to provide you with the best service, please send us a description of the job.
We appreciate it!
Your design consultation takes place in two phases.
1. Onsite Consultation
2. You are invited to visit our spacious showroom.
While you are at the showroom:
You will gain a solid understanding of our processes and the products that we stand behind.
This location will guide you through the ideas that we discussed on your Onsite Consultation.